CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ground Breaking Celebration

My aunty just move to a new and she had a Groung Breaking or Pecah Tanah celebration last nite. well, it's wasn't a grand ceremony but it feels so good to meet my relatives. I met my Uncle Mochtarwho i last met during Hari Raya.He came along with his parents and sister as well as my Uncle Izwan. Uncle Izwan is a topup agent and he ask me abt my business. well, it's been going kinda slow due to the holidays. ehehhe. then there is Kak GG and Fairuz who I haven't met in quite a while. almost a year i suposse. lame gile. After we ate, despite of all the hassel there, we decided to go to Cik Ta's house,which was just a few houses away. we went there and Anugerah Skrin was on. Faizal Tahir was singing by the time we got there. cool. we hang out there. there were also my cute little cousins, maisara and najwa.maisara has grown up so much and they both are so cute!eventhough they are little,but they sure know how to work themself out in front of the camera. so cute. kak lily sayang korang k. not to forget Ilhan and Hahiz.Ilhan has cut his hair short but still looks like a girl. a preety one. seriously. he is a preety boy and a preety girl. aha. but i know he'll grow up to be a good looking man. well,the rest of the night was fun. and i cant wait for the next family gathering. Lily sayang korang! korang pon sayang lily jugak kan? :p

4 screams:

nota.kematian said...

gambar header tu smart arr...
=)

nsamsudin said...

wah,wah...ambil gambar dengan my handsome cousins je... dengan mama tak ambil gambar pun...

amir1804 said...

update3!

~wan hidayat~ said...

hahahah...mama cemburu..hukhukhuk, tak patut...boleh kenal tak ngn sepupu mdm aka pakcik lili tuh...wakakaka, lalalal....

Happy New Year Sis...