CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The video that makes me go "FUCK!!!"


Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece of Heaven





This song is WICKED,
but the video id FREAKING WICKED!

ouh yeah it is.
the lyrics are just outstanding
gives me creeps
but the melody
they add the sort of circus element in it
makes it a little bit of a comedy song
a Freaky Comedy i mean.

my first impression when i hear this song was
"Man.this is good."
well..Avenged Sevenfold is my fave band
so I love everything they produce
but still,I still couldn't get the meaning of the song straight
At first I thought it's about a guy
who was dumped by his gf and went for another guy.
So he seeks for revenge by killing his gf and his bf.
but i still have doubt because the second verse says a girl is killing.
Still,i was puzzled.trying to figure out the meaning of this song.

Then,I saw the video
ahhhh..now it all makes sense
now i understand
and the first word that came out of my mouth when i saw this video was
FUCK!!!!
ahehahehhheae
here's why

This song is about a guy
he proposed to his gf
but his proposal was rejected
ouh yeah he was pissed
anger fill his chest
reach for a dagger
and stab his gf to death
and he rip her heart out
ouh tht's just a little bit
the best part of the video is when
he fuck his gf corpse
yes,that guy fuck a dead body
it says here



She was never this good in bed
Even when she was sleepin'
Now she's just so perfect I've
Never been quite so fucking deep in
It goes on, and on, and on,
I can keep you lookin' young and preserved forever,
With a fountain to spray on your youth whenever



and yeah..
tht's when the word FUCK!!!! slip out of my lips.
lmao

he misbehave the body
didn't bury it
sleep with it
keep fucking it
dance with it
and he actually eat her heart
ouh yeah he did
so her soul didn't rest
and goes back to the body
says here


Now possibilities I'd never considered,
Are occurring the likes of which I'd never heard,
Now an angry soul comes back from beyond the grave,
To repossess a body with which I'd misbehaved


now she's back
hunt him
and kill him
they're both dead
but it's not over
their story juz begun


And a word to the wise when the fire dies
You think it's over but it's just begun
But baby don't cry


both of them go to hell
yeah,sure they are
lol
and the guy beg for forgiveness to the girl
in hell
ouh yeah
how nice
Romance in Hell
lmao
and the girl give him a second chance
and they got married
in a church
a ghost from hell got married in a church
hell yeah
but to get married in a church they're gonna need some cash
since they dont have any
they crash a wedding
kill everyone including the bride and groom
using a chainsaw
again
bloody hell
i love this couple
lmao

and the funny thing is
those two living dead
were married by a priest
their oath goes like this


Do you take this man in death for the rest of your unnatural life?
(Yes, I do.)
Do you take this woman in death for the rest of your unnatural life?
(I do)


In the end
they "died" happily ever after.

Just check out the fucking video.
you'll love it.

1 screams:

Sengal Ubi said...

what's with the obscene word?

u r still underage la lily. illegal 2 use obscene words... lain la if u r already 18... then it should be legal... hurm, at least by law...

what's up with u? bila nk blanja?

amir yg hensem =]