CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Mama

When I was 16,which was last year.I had an experience hit me so bad.Broke every piece of me.I had my first serious relationship with a guy but it didn't work out.He broke up but we're still friends.But during that time, my love for him is still very strong and I hope to get back together with him.Everything was fine until one night,where I called him and there was girl along with him.I ask him who that was and he said that it was his girlfriend.I was speechless.There was a lump in my throat.I tried so hard not to cry.Said goodbye and hang up the phone.I know that the guy is no longer mine and I have no rights to stop him from starting a new relationship or whatsoever.But knowing I still love him,I cried the whole night.I had no idea why or what I was crying for.One thing for sure,I was hurt.So badly.So broken.So alone.Yes,I was alone.I had no one to turn to.No shoulder to cry on.No one to cry with.No one.

Until I opened my bedroom door and saw my Mama standing there.I hurt so much and I cant handle it anymore.So,I did something most teenage girls will not do.I went to my mom.I told her what happened.I told her everything.I was crying but I was glad that i had someone to talk to.She listen to me without saying a word.Without any objection.I cried so hard.Tears wont stop falling from my eyes.But this time,I wasn't alone.Someone hugged me.I finally had a shoulder to cry on.I can finally hear some comforting words whispered to my ears.By then I realize that I am no longer alone.During this hard time when the world turned their back on me,someone didn't move even one step further.She stayed with me all along.And I know she always will.She is my best friend.She is my guardian angle.She is my Mama.





Mama, mama you know I love you
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama youre the queen of my heart
Your love is like
Tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin you is like food to my soul

You showed me right from my wrong
Yes you did
And you took up for me
When everyone was drownin me
You always did understand
You gave me strength to go on
There was so many times
Looking back when I was so afraid
And then you come to me
And say to me I can face anything
And no one else can do
What you have done for me


Boys II Men - A Song For Mama


Ma,I love you.I really do.More than anything.Thank You.You're the best

3 screams:

Lord Hosni de Croquignolet said...

u r indeed blessed to have her. love her from the bottom of ur heart and live ur life to the fullest

bulan. said...

hey,u trsalah eja 'angel'.
(i wanted to say mis-spell but i 4got how to spell it.funny huh?).

Anonymous said...

u knw wt, i pnh rase mcmni.. exactly same.. n i rili understand how u felt..byk2 bersabar yea lily. yes, mama ialah manusia yg plg terbaik skali.....they loved us with a never failing love. they gav us strength n sweet security.. i love my mama too! ahaks..