CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged by Amir

7 facts about me
x Very sensitive
x I cry a lot
x Avenged Sevenfold die heart fan
x Into heavy metal music
x Own 2 guitars
x Not so tough
x I cant watch ghost movies cause I'll freak out like hell

7 things that frightened me
x The Almighty God
x Freaking Ghost
x Lost of loved ones
x Failing
x Disappointing my mom
x Being left all alone
x Ghost movies,god I hate them

7 songs for the mean time
x McFly - All About You(for Andy ,3)
x The Beatles - With a little help from my friend(the title says it all)
x Avenged Sevenfold - Trashed and Scattered(for the people I vengeance)
x Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding on(motivates me)
x All4One - A Song for mama(again,title says it all)
x Glenn Medeiros - Nothing' Gonna Change my Love for you(this is MY song!been addicted to this song ever since I was 3 or 4)
x ALL AVENGED SEVENFOLD SONGS.Need I say more?

7 phrases always said
x Hell yeah!
x Fuck you right back
x Wicked!
x Damn!
x Sket agak ah!
x Bloody hell
x LMAO(Laugh My Ass Off)

7 valuable things for me
x Mama,Jamie,Adek
x Cousins and Friends
x Andy Morrell <3
x Some things Papa bought for me when I was small
x laptop
x collection of Avenged Sevenfold CD/DVD
x Identity Card

7 first time in my life
x first crush when I was 12
x first guitar when I was 13
x first bf when I was 14
x first enter debate comp when I was 15
x first heard of Avenged Sevenfold when I was 15
x first break up that hit rock bottom when I was 16(hell yeah it hurts like hell.but i'm over it now.moving on!!)
x first fail a subject when I was 16 (got 11% for Add Maths.Way to go!!)

7 lucky persons to be tagged
x Arnie
x Shad
x Dinie
x still counting

0 screams: