CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged by Kak Pya. :)


1. What is the relationship of you and her?
+ friend

2. Your 5 impressions towards her.
+ small
+ cute
+ artsy
+ friendly
+ best!

3. The most memorable things she had done for you.
+ kasi borang clickachild.lol

4. The most memorable things she have said to you?
+ "nanti borang akak amek" :p

5. If she become your lover, you will...
+ My lover is and always be Zaini

6. If she become your enemy, you will...
+ That's impossible.

7. If she become your lover, she has to improve on...
+ Nothing. We should accept our lover the way they are

8. If she become your enemy, the reason is...
+ The enemy of my enemy is my friend. lmao. tak pasal2!

9. The most desirable thing to do on her is?
+ is it just me or this question somehow sounds freaky?

10. The overall impression of her is...
+ She is very artsy!!

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
+ Lily the Loner,Lousy,Loser,everything that starts with "L". you name it.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
+ A Pesona. I'll tell you things about me through my stories and my poems.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
+ Boastful. I sometimes show off without even knowing it. God I hate that.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
+ Now and always Zaini.

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them
+ Since I'm pretty much a loner, so having people like you guys around me means a lot. A hell lot I tell you.

Ten people to tag :-
i. Awang Umar
ii. Hosni
iii. Nikols
iv. Amiruddin Fadzli
v. Adam
vi. Arnie
vii. Shad
viii. Amir Justice
ix. Dinie
iix. Aresha

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
+ his biology and medicine books.

no. 3 a male or a female
+ Male. But then I'm not quiet sure. lmao

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing
+ erk! no!

How about no. 5 and no. 8?
+ no no no no no!

What is no. 1 studying about?
+ Add Maths. lol

Is no. 4 single?
+ I sposse he is.

Say something about no. 6
+ she is so smart.

1 screams:

law said...

huhu..blog ak dh tukar bru la..
dh lama dh pn..ni add dia:
http://jasonlaw87.blogspot.com