CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ayat-ayat Cinta


I am not going to give a review on this movie. But overall it is an excellent movie. Yes. I am not kidding. It is not a typical love movie. It's different. When you watch this movie, you will feel so amazed. Amazed on how pure love is.

One particular thing that really have an impact on me through this movie is the part where Aisya willingly let Fahri,her husband marry another lady.

That was very brave.
That was very strong.
That was very honourable.
That was very patient.
That was very generous.
That was very noble.

Yes, it takes a lot for a lady, a creature very soft, very sensitive, very fragile, to take. It takes a lot for a lady to share the man she loves with another lady. She has to witness the man she love caress another lady, speak verses ot love to another lady, touch the hands of another lady, kiss the forehead of another lady, and most of all, love another lady. It hurts. Very much. We can't even stand when we found out that out boyfriend is seeing another girl behind out back. But this lady witness them. Witnessed with her two beautiful eyes when her beloved husband was loving another lady.

It takes a lot. A lot of strenght, patience, everything. When a lady marries a man, that man is the person she loves the most in the world. A wife needs to love her husband more than her own mother. So you just imagine, to share the man she loves the most with another lady. My God, I can't imagine how much it hurts. This is the love of her life we're talking about. The golden, warm, precious love of her life. More precious than the diamond in the deepest mine. I would give up everything, every single thing in the world just so I can gain the love of my life. But this lady gave half the love to another lady. My God, how did she do that? How did she manage to stand tall? How did she manage to witness or even think of it? I know it's just a movie, but I know there are ladies out there who has to experience the same thing. And to those ladies, you gain my full respect.

My Dear Allah, I Praise upon you as a disgraced servant of yours,
please lend me your stranght so I can be as strong, as patience, as brave as Aisya and those ladies who have to share the love of the man of their life. Dear Allah, I love Zaini.



Takdir Cinta
Rossa

Ku tutup mataku
Dari semua pandanganku
Bila melihat matamu
Kuyakin ada cinta ketulusan hati
Yang mengalir lembut

Penguasa Alam
Tolonglah pegangi aku
Biar ku tak jatuh
Pada sumur dosa yang terkutuk
Dan menyesatkan cintaku
Andaikan ku bisa
Lebih adil pada cinta kau dan dia

Aku bukan Nabi yang bisa sempurna
Ku tak luput dari dosa
Biarlah ku hidup seperti ini
Takdir cinta harus begini
Ada kau dan dia bukan ku yang mau
Oh Tuhan tuntunlah hatiku




Maafkan bila ku tak sempurna.

2 screams:

WanHidayat said...

Salam my dear.....yesssss AGREED....tak sangka Lili pungggg JIWANG.....

Why don't you follow ur mum last time meeting at the airport....ur mum told me that....semua demam...how come????

Byk makan lemang dan rendang ke???

Misssss u sis

Lily Cartina,17 said...

Izat pembawa virus.
dye demam
then the whole rumah pun demam

hehe

so,
stay away from izat.

lol