CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

A letter for Cutie

Dear Cutie,

Hello there. How are you? I hope you are doing just fine. I'm here all alone. It's rather cold outside since it's raining. I miss you. Really. I know you're very tired. You need to rest, you need your space and all. Though you're only gone for a few hours But I miss you. I really do. I spend those hours practicing this one song. The song I hope to play for you one day. I know I'm not that good at playing guitar and singing, but I hope you like it.



Dear Cutie,
words can't describe how much I love you. To be honest, yes, you've done things that does not really please me. But then, I learn that I can't expect everyone to do things my way. and you've been hurt too much Cutie. you've cried too much, you've bleed too much. I am here to please you. To make you smile, to dry your tears, to make you a whole again. So it's ok. I'm fine. Really. A few tears of mine means nothing.

Dear Cutie,
Do you love me?
Because I really do love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I may not be a beauty queen, I may not know how to dress, I may not know how to wear make up, but I know how to love. I don't ask for much. I only want you to love me. Your affection and your attention. That's all. Nothing more Cutie. I swear.

Dear Cutie,
I promise I'll try my best to make this world a better place for you. I'll give you love even when the whole world hate you. I'll give you hope when everyone gave up upon you. I'll give you happiness when you're feeling down. I'll lift you up when you hit rockbottom. I'll give you my strength even though there's no more energy left in me. I'll heal your wounds though I'm hurt. I will never let anything hurt you Cutie. God, kill me if I do hurt Cutie.

Dear Cutie,
I love you.
*huggles and kisses*


p.s:I will only leave when you ask me to.

0 screams: