CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Phase that Says



I'm not running away, been fighting this so long
Such a price that we pay, we gotta be so strong
And I take my life tonight ’cause I have the right to die how I wanna
and leave how I arrived, so alive


Brompton Cocktail - Avenged Sevenfold

The fighting rages on and on, to challenge me you must be strong.
I walk your land but don't belong, two million soldiers cant be wrong.

Fight for honor, fight for your life.
Pray to god that our side is right.
Though we won, I still may lose, until i make it home to you.
I see our mothers filled with tears, we grew up so fast where did those years go.
Memories wont let you cry unless i don't return tonight.


M.I.A - Avenged Sevenfold

I won't be the victim, but the first to cast a stone
Sedated nights, to the bar room fights, as Metropolis takes It's toll
And don't you try to stop me, it's a place you'll never know
Don't try to judge, or take shots at me, I'll never let you Seize control


Trashed and Scattered - Avenged Sevenfold

Those phases says it all. Nuff said

0 screams: