CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Robbed by my own self


my head is buzzing
my heart is aching
my body is weakening
my senses are losing

Who am I? What am I? I have no idea. I don't know who I am. I am not the person I use to be. Some asshole just robbed me a couple of hours ago. Yet I am here. Typing this thing. I couldn't care more about it. For many other things have been robbed from me. My love, my life, my friends, my self. they've been robbed. gone. lost. no where to be found.

Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven?
Papa and Jimmy.
Dead.
Yeah.
Dead.
and I miss then to death.
I cried a lot.
I feel so lost.
I feel so empty.
my eyes are swollen because of that.
I know, people will tell me to cheer up so because they will be sad to see me like this.But then, they're in heaven. safe and sound in God's hand.
No one get sad there.
No one get robbed there.
No one get heartbroken there.
Everything is just fine.
Perfect.
and they left me here in this living hell.Why couldn't they just take me along when they left? Why did they left me here in this living hell? For God's sake, why?

Grim Reaper, come take away my soul.
It no longer has a value.

0 screams: