CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rain, rain go away


we are now like a person hanging on a cliff edge by their finger tips.and its raining.
if we fall, that is the equivalent of the friendship ending for good. But if we are able to pull ourselves up, its like falling in love again. What we both need, is to wait for the rain to stop so that we can get enough strength to jump to the ledge of "just friends" and pull ourselves up that instead.

As much as I do not want to jump to the ledge of "just friends", I have too. Because the rain has made the ledge of "falling in love" so slippery that we might slip and fall out.*sigh*

I'm hanging on tight on to this cliff edge. Are you?

P.S: I've been trying to reach you. But my extension chord wouldn't reach that far.

0 screams: