CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

First manicure and padicure


With this first time, comes a few other first times.

- First time entering a spa
- First time getting my feet soaked in hot water
- First time reading Marie Claire
- First time having my legs scrubbed(it tickles like hell)
- First time having my cuticles removed
- First time seeing my toenails shone(i could see my reflection. seriously)
- First time seeing my fingernails shaped so nicely
- First time having other people to cut my nails off
- First time feeling like a girl

4 screams:

aizamia said...

wow..
bestnya.
being pampered as a princess..
i wish i can have that chance too =)
which spa u went to?
with ur loved one?
romanticnya..

Lily Cartina said...

to aizamia :
yeah, i went there with my loved one.
beloved cousin.
*smile*

Bittersweet Ganache, flavoured with Red Chilli said...

waa lily going to a spa for pedicure n manicure :)

its good to be doing something u never thought of doing, once in a while. the more random the better :)

Lily Cartina said...

to aliah :
unbelievable,
i know.
lol.
but yeah, it's rather nice.
i'll consider doing it again.
only if someone is willing to pay.
*grins*

my aunty paid for this first one.