CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

This seem interesting

And I was bored. Resulting me to answer this tag although I wasn't tagged. *grins*

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image
to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

But, since I am a sucker at following rules, I use Deviantart instead for they provide much better images.


I am

Self-proclaimed rockstar

I really want to go to

City of Angel. Los Angeles, California

My favourite place

Teluk Chempedak, Kuantan

My favourite thing

A pair of an old torn jeans which I wore 6 times a week

My favourite drink

Black coffee swimming with soul awakening caffeine

My favourite food(s)

Who doesn't love chocolates??

and also

Music. Feeds my soul

My favourite colour

I will have purple hair. Someday

I live in

City of Evil with Avenged Sevenfold

I was born in

A world of headbanging rock music

I attend

Rock and Roll high school

My favourite show(s)

Sakuragi-kun!!

as well as

The Beatles Help! movie

This is my hobby

Write crap

along with

Scream and go nuts

I definitely wish for

A boyfriend who looks like him

plus

Joe Satriani.A guitar lesson from him


Say your prayers, you've been tagged.*evil laughs*
- Mama
- Shad
- Aliah
- Dinie
- Engku Amin
- Kak Pya

4 screams:

DiNieezyANe said...

Wahhaa!!
Ada nama aku..
Mekaseyy! =D

aloy_paradoks said...

poster pantera takde ke.....

Bittersweet Ganache, flavoured with Red Chilli said...

sakuragi? i thought u fancied rukawa? or was it both? :D

Lily Cartina said...

no dearest,
i've always fancied sakuragi.
since primary remember??
*smile*