CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Live for the day


Every decisions we make, every actions we take, every words we speak, are indicated by one fact, the aftermath. How things will be in the future if those decision were made, if those actions were taken and if those words were spoken.

Think about the future

An overused phrase to restrain us from doing something that seem so wrong and barely done by a normal human being.

An overused phrase that I hate.

This phrase add the extra unnecessary conscious in us.
Unnecessary, yes.
We become too scared.
We become too careful.
We become too worry.
In the end,
We become too fucked up.

The Future.
Dark.
Uncertain.
Unknown.
Yet always being mapped out so well.
A map one is vowed to follow.

It's for your own good.

An overused phrase from the one who drew the map. The map towards a so called better future.

An overused phrase that I hate.

The Future.
Dark.
Uncertain.
Unknown.
What if there is no future?

What if the grim reaper come knocking at my door this very second?
Then the map that they have drawn for me will be wasted. Trashed. Just like the live I lived. Trashed. Because I didn't live for the life I was having. I was living for the future. The future I never have.

So once again,
what if there is no future?

Will there be no life if there is no future?
Can one live without thinking too much about the future?

Certainly.

The fun we have today, we may not have them again in the future. The pain we feel today, we may not feel them again in the future. The love we experience today, we may not experience them again in the future. The mistakes we make today, we may not make them again in the future.

For one will appreciate every single day they lived. One shall live life to the fullest. One shall live the for the present. Live for the day. Not for the future.

That's what I do.

The future is something I look forward to. The future is something I think about but at a moderate count. The future is something I hope for the best of it. But the future is the future. The future is just too dark. The future is just too uncertain. The future is unknown. And is best left being unknown until it is ready to reveal itself.

An organized party and a surprise party.
For many people, although not all, a surprise party is much more fun and enjoyable than an organized party. Because it is unexpected, it is a secret, it is a surprise.
That is the future. A surprise. A surprise wont be fun when it is expected and not a secret. So just leave the future the way it is. Let the future be a secret. Let the future be a surprise. It will be more fun that way.

Thus,
I decided to live for the present. Decide what I want, do what I favor, and speak what I feel. I live for today. By doing so, I shall have the best for both. The fun and adventure for the day as well as the surprise waiting for me in the future.So do not fear. There is nothing to be afraid of the future. It will turn out good. Don't be afraid to live.

When someone restrict me from doing something by saying
What about your future? Do you not care?
I shall look at them in the eyes and say
What about today? Do you not care?

0 screams: