CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shots of Heroin through my ears

Heroin = A chemical substance that induce an infinity amount of euphoria resulting one to have insatiable desire towards the substance.



Here are the list of songs that give me the same impact as having Heroin running through my veins. Songs that caught me by the ears the first moment I heard them. Like being shot with Heroine through my ears. It became addictive in an instance. Insatiable, I couldn't help wanting more and more.

1.Avenged Sevenfold - Crossroads


But I'm not you, I may not be perfect. But I've always been true


2.Marvelous 3 - Cigarette Lighter Love Song


All that I do, comes back to you. So I'll just think about you until there's nothing in my head


3.Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory


They ask if I'll ever be a wise man? Well I asked if I'll grow old?


4.Joy Division - Leaders of Men


To twist the internees of hate, self induced manipulation.


5.Lostprophets - Everyday Combat


Walk on streets of fire.Caged in with razor wire.

4 screams:

zarip said...

saya curi lagu anda. :)

Lily Cartina said...

baya ah!!
lol. kidding.
amek lagu mane?

sol said...

lagu yang mencapai tahap orgasm saya adalah, lagu2 milik celine dion. har3

Lily Cartina said...

oh celine..
yeah, she sings very well..