CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rainbow said "Hello!"


The sun was playing hide and seek
The heat was strong but now it’s weak
I closed my eyes and bit my lips
Pearls of tears rolled on my cheeks

Tears were in my eyes,
Until I look up the sky.

There,the rainbow said "hello"
Paint my soul with red, purple and yellow
I am soak with rain, but I am no longer mellow.
Because the rainbow said "hello".

Sure it rained
Sure I was drenched
I was just a mess
But in the end, I figured out,
Everything was for the best

2 screams:

Junkenstein said...

sometimes you just have to face it. get the feel of it. because at the end of the day, it would only make you stronger. :) nice writing lilycartina.

Lily Cartina said...

face t and be strong.
thank you Junkenstein. :-)